It’s time for another giveaway! We are giving away a $50 Gift Certificate for Heartsong Music and a basket of instruments! The gift certificate can be applied towards a session of Music Together classes at Heartsong Music and is valid for one year from the date of receipt. All you need to do to enter is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell how you incorporate music into your child’s day! Entries are due by December 12th at midnight and one winner will be randomly selected on December 13th.
Music Together® is the internationally recognized music and movement program for children from birth through age 7–and the grownups who love them„¢. Beloved by millions of children, parents, and early childhood educators for 25 years, Music Together connects families across the globe as they express and explore the basic human instinct for making music!
Classes are based on the recognition that all children are musical and can learn to sing in tune and keep a beat, provided that their early environment supports such learning. The program also strongly emphasizes adult participation! Regardless of your own musical ability you can learn to nurture and enhance your child’s musical development as well as experience the joy so many parents and caregivers feel while singing and dancing with other families. Even if you don’t think you are “especially musical,” Heartsong’s talented and highly trained teachers create a relaxed and playful environment that will help you feel comfortable discovering your own “inner musician!” And most adults say they grow musically, too, right along with their child!
Some benefits you can expect to receive from attending Heartsong’s Music Together classes:
• Music Together provides children with all of the ingredients for music learning. It offers them a rich repertoire to actively explore, along with the pleasure and support of being with loved ones in a music-making community.
• Classes provide a developmentally appropriate environment for music learning that is nurturing and non-performance oriented.
• Music learning supports all learning®! Your child will experience growth in his social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development as well as his language development, confidence, self-esteem, and creative expression!
• Music Together honors all developmental stages and learning styles.
• You and your child will spend quality time together and bond while having fun being playful, silly, and creative.
• You will receive ideas on how to make music a part of daily life.
• Classes provide an opportunity for immersion in live singing, movement, and instrument play and exposure to a variety of music, tonalities, meters, and rhythms.
• The entire family is included! Parents, grandparents, and siblings all make music together in the same class!
• You will connect with a wonderful community of families and both you and your child can meet new friends.
• Music Together is a research-based music education program that supports your child’s music development from birth through age 7.
Come see what this program is all about by signing up to attend FREE Sample Classes in December and January. Bring a friend, too!
Tue., Dec. 10th – Music Together for Babies (8 months and younger) at Heartsong Music at 12:00pm
Wed., Dec. 11th – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at Heartsong Music at 9:30am, 10:45am, 12:00pm, 3:30pm, and 4:45pm
Wed., Dec. 11th – Music Together for Babies (8 months and younger) at Heartsong Music at 12:00pm
Wed., Dec. 11th– Music Together Big Kids (5 to 7 years old) at Heartsong Music at 4:00pm.
Thu., Dec. 12th – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at Heartsong Music at 9:30am, 10:45am, 12:00pm, 3:30pm, and 4:45pm
Thu., Dec. 12th – Music Together for Babies (8 months and younger) at Heartsong Music at 12:00pm
Fri., Dec. 13th– Intergenerational Music Together at the Summit at Northwest Hills at 10:00am
Fri., Dec. 13th – Intergenerational Music Together (birth to 5) at the Renaissance-Austin Retirement Residence at 3:30pm
Sat., Dec. 14th – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at Toybrary Austin at 9:00am
Tue., Dec. 17th – Intergenerational Music Together (birth to 5) at Emeritus of Austin at 10:00am
Wed., Dec. 18th – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at the Wells Branch Community Library at 9:30am and 10:45am
Fri., Jan. 3rd – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at Heartsong Music at 9:30am, 10:45am, 12:00pm, 3:30pm, and 4:45pm
Fri., Jan. 3rd – Music Together Big Kids (5 to 7 years old) at Heartsong at 1:30pm
Sat., Jan. 4th – Music Together Mixed-Age (birth to 5) at Heartsong Music at 9:30am, 10:45am, and 12:00pm
In addition to Music Together classes, Heartsong also offers Musical Theatre and Improv Classes (8 to 12 years old) and Adult Improv Classes. Sign up for a free demo on any of the following days:
Sat. Dec. 14th – Musical Theatre and Improv (8 to 12 years old) at Heartsong Music at 1:30pm
Thu., Dec. 19th – Musical Theatre and Improv (8 to 12 years old) at Heartsong Music at 4:30pm
Thu., Dec. 19th – Adult Improv at Heartsong Music at 6:15pm
The 9-week Winter Session starts January 6th and goes through March 8th, 2014. You can register NOW for the session online at www.HeartsongMusic.net or call (512) 371-9506.