Spring in Austin means it’s time for the annual Zilker Garden Festival! If you have not ever been to this event it should be added to your bucket list:) It is truly a family friendly festival with activities that will interest young and old. Here’s what you need to know:
* March 25th from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm & March 26th from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Half Price Admission on Sunday For All Bicyclists!
* $10 Adults (age 13+), $4 Children (age 4-12), Under age 4 Free
* Sorry no dogs allowed
* Parking $5
* You can shop first (to find all of the goodies before they are gone) and they will hold your purchases in a roped off area in the front so you can enjoy the rest of the festival
* You can bring a wagon or cart to help you carry your goods
* You can shop for plants and garden-themed arts & crafts, ceramic pottery, custom jewelry, handmade artistic clothing, herbal products, garden hats, and more!
* Visit the Flower Show in the Garden Center to see judged floral designs and horticulture.
* Head to the Kids’ Corner so kids can build birdhouses, make butterfly wings, enjoy face painting, and making nature rubbings.
* Relax in the Oakgrove and enjoy Live Music, Food Vendors, and the Craft Beer Garden.
Visit http://www.zilkergarden.org/ZGF/ for more details or to buy your tickets ahead of time