60th Annual Zilker Garden Festival
Spring in Austin means it’s time for the annual Zilker Garden Festival! If you have not ever been to this event it should be added to your bucket list:) It is truly a family friendly festival with activities that will interest young and old. Here’s what you need to know:
* March 25th from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm & March 26th from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Half Price Admission on Sunday For All Bicyclists!
* $10 Adults (age 13+), $4 Children (age 4-12), Under age 4 Free
* Sorry no dogs allowed
* Parking $5
* You can shop first (to find all of the goodies before they are gone) and they will hold your purchases in a roped off area in the front so you can enjoy the rest of the festival
* You can bring a wagon or cart to help you carry your goods
* You can shop for plants and garden-themed arts & crafts, ceramic pottery, custom jewelry, handmade artistic clothing, herbal products, garden hats, and more!
* Visit the Flower Show in the Garden Center to see judged floral designs and horticulture.
* Head to the Kids’ Corner so kids can build birdhouses, make butterfly wings, enjoy face painting, and making nature rubbings.
* Relax in the Oakgrove and enjoy Live Music, Food Vendors, and the Craft Beer Garden.
Visit http://www.zilkergarden.org/ZGF/ for more details or to buy your tickets ahead of time